THE SEMESTER AHEAD…
November 20: Ugly Sweater Sale
Dec 3: Finals prep party
Membership Incentive Points (MIPS)
Points that will be added at the end of the school year for prizes!
Attendance and participation
Attend socials, fundraisers, or volunteer events
Attend agency tour or networking mixer
Attend PRSA dinner
Perfect chapter attendance
Attend Regional Conference
Attend National Conference
Please let us know your accomplishments (internships, scholarships, awards, etc.) so we can acknowledge your hard work! (Even birthdays!) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ugly Sweater Sale!
Tomorrow is the LAST day and the signups aren't looking too good. Everyone check and see if you are free to work!
Thank you to everyone who has worked so far!
The link to working the table is here.
Thank you all for coming out! Hope you all had a great time bowling and eating pizza with the PRSSA crew :)
Writing and Social Media Intern at ISU
Illinois State is hiring social media and writing interns who would start next May or August. All information on this position is here.
Ketchum Fellows & Internship
YWCA: Marketing & Public Relations Intern
American Association for Employment in Education!
AAEE IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING/COMMUNICATION INTERN
The American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE) seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a well-established national nonprofit organization. This is a work from home, part-time position.
· Update and maintain AAEE's social media presence, including drafting and scheduling social media updates
· Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter and blog posts
· Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material
· Update the AAEE website when needed
· Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and
· Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
· Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
· Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
· Knowledge of HTML and graphic design is a plus but not required
· An effective and professional communicator, both written and oral
· Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability and discipline to work independently from home
Start Date: Position open until filled; requires 3-6 month commitment.
Hours: Part-time, flexible (not to exceed 300 hours)
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
How to Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Kaitlyn Miller, Strategic Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
Washington D.C. Internship The Fund for American Studies (Summer 2020):
The Fund for American Studies Summer 2020 D.C. Academic Internship Programs
Early Deadline: December 10
Priority Deadline: February 11
Final Deadline: March 10
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on news and upcoming events!
Like us on Facebook (PRSSA-Illinois State University)
Follow us on Twitter (@ilstuprssa)
Follow us on Instagram (ilstuprssa)
Follow us on LinkedIn (ISUPRSSA)
Use our Chapter hashtag: #RedbirdPR
Thank you all for coming out tonight to help give feedback! We always appreciate hearing how we can do better. :)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Jessica Grzesiak - President